Forums | Mahara Themes

General discussion /
raw theme always use for custom pages

Lilian HUGUES's profile picture

18 July 2015, 12:39

Hi folks,

Here is my issue. I'm on m 15.04.01.

I've created a new theme with the "raw" theme as parent.

I've put in the /static/images/ the logo and the small logo.

Everything is working well : 

• I can see the normal logo
  • I can see the small logo when I click on a profil

However, when a custom page is launched, it will take the raw viewmicroheader.tpl file and then show the site-logo-small of the raw theme instead of the custom one.

One thing is strange, even If I configure a template copying 100% the raw directory and I set 'false" to  parent. The problème is still the same : it will call the row files.

Does anybody Has an idea ?

May thanks in advance

Aaron Wells's profile picture

22 July 2015, 19:13

Hi Lilian,

Sounds like a bug in our theme code. Would you mind reporting it on our Launchpad bug tracker, and attaching a copy of the theme there? https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara

Cheers,

Aaron

Lilian HUGUES's profile picture

22 July 2015, 20:33

Hi Aaron,

Many thanks for your answer.

I've just created a bug report.

Regards,

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

01 August 2015, 7:51

Hello Lilian,

Thank you for the bug report at https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/1477007 Can you please also attach the theme that you created? The logo that is displayed there is not the standard Mahara logo. Is "MedZone" the site logo or the logo for the theme that you created?

Did you put a skin onto the page? The page's theme is not the raw theme. The raw theme is a white page with blue links and purple links for the visited ones. The theme I can see on your screenshot looks more like the default theme. It does display strangely though with the blue in the top right corner. Having your theme would help for us to look at the code and see what's going on.

Can you please also check your user settings (top right next to the "Inbox" link) and check that you are not using a theme other than your custom theme as your browse theme?

Thank you

Kristina

4 results