Since June 2010 I have been working at Catalyst IT, the maintainer of the Mahara project and a major development company for Mahara. I am one of the non-developers on the project and am involved in the following community activities:
- answering questions in the community forums, on the bug and feature tracker and elsewhere
- asking questions on how to make Mahara better
- writing the user manual
- editing the quarterly newsletter
- supporting Mahara User Groups organizers
- spreading the word about Mahara
The core Mahara team at Catalyst also supports clients around the world with custom development, hosting and maintaining Mahara instances, as well as development work that is contributed back to the core project. If you want to find out more, please check out our support packages or get in touch directly.