Mahara partners are able to offer you hosting, training and development services for Mahara. If you're thinking of using Mahara, get in touch with a partner to get sound advice and assistance.
If you want to become a partner, please fill out the partner registration form.
Kineo (Pacific) guides the development roadmap of Mahara, working closely with partner company Catalyst IT, and provides a full suite of services alongside the technical team.
- Manages www.myportfolio.ac.nz, a New Zealand wide ePortfolio service for higher education
- Manages www.myportfolio.school.nz, a New Zealand wide ePortfolio service for schools
- Research, business analysis and software design services for Mahara
- Designing pilot programmes
- Training and workshops for getting the best results from your ePortfolio
- Project management services
Contact Richard Wyles
Lead developers in Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom
Catalyst IT provides core development, maintenance and quality assurance services to the Mahara project. Catalyst is one of the world’s largest open source specialist companies. We offer Mahara development, installation, integration, training and hosting with 24x7 support services. Catalyst is also an official Moodle and Drupal Partner and has a wide range of capabilities and experience in open source technologies.
For example, Catalyst provides user and development support for MyPortfolio.school.nz, a Mahara instance for New Zealand schools that already has over 1,200 institutions registered and using the site.
For further information please contact Mike O'Connor