Forums | Mahara Community

Open Discussion /
Standards Totals Report

Clint de Sousa's profile picture

08 November 2021, 21:57

Hi,

I did a quick scan of the forums and couldn't find anything that related to my question but apologies if there is already a forum for this topic. 

How can I get totals for the different columns (Standard Ready for Assessment, Doesn't meet, Partially meets, Meets the standard) which is part of the Smart Evidence framework page as per the screenshots attached? Even being able to produce a downloadable pdf/ CSV report would be great.

We currently, fortnightly, do a count of all learners standards as a way of tracking progress and it's a very long laborious task that is also prone to human error. We execute the task by going onto each learner's portfolio page and then counting all the 1's in each column to populate a spreadsheet with the information gathered.

There must be an easier way to do this.

Thanks,

Clint

• Mahara Standards Page.docx
Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

09 November 2021, 8:34

Hi Clint,

There would definitely be an easier way than doing that manually, it just hasn't been implemented yet. 😉 Do you have a developer who could create such functionality or would you like to fund it?

Thank you

Kristina

Clint de Sousa's profile picture

09 November 2021, 21:30

Hi Kristina

Thanks for your response.

We don't have a developer and would like a no-obligation estimate please to have this created. 

Many Thanks,

Clint

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

16 November 2021, 14:52

Hi Clint,

I'll be in touch via mail.

Thanks

Kristina

4 results