Forums | Mahara Community
Mahara security releases: 20.04.5, 20.10.3, 21.04.2
29 October 2021, 20:11
Along with the release of Mahara 21.10.0, we also make minor point updates available for all supported versions of Mahara.
These updates include fixes for a number of security vulnerabilities for which you can find more information:
- Accessing page help causing path traversal
- Tag syntax could cause code execution
- PDF export cause code execution
- Exported CSV files could contain bad character syntax
- Web services token vulnerability
We recommend you update your instance of Mahara to the latest minor point release of the series of Mahara you are using, or if you are on an unsupported version of Mahara, update to a supported one.
This is the last security update for Mahara 20.04. Mahara 20.10 will be supported until April 2022, Mahara 21.04 will be supported until October 2022, and Mahara 21.10 will be supported until April 2023.