Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Import - Leap2a - Issue

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

08 May 2013, 13:23

V1.7.1

Unable to upload leap2a file generated from v1.7.1 version into a brand new mahara v1.7.1 version. The file starts to upload and as it hits 100% the add user screen refreshes. There is no error in the errorlog.

The leap2a file uploas OK to the same system as a new user however.

Any ideas? Anyway to track the log for import?

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

13 May 2013, 10:05

Hello Miro,

You say that you cannot upload a Leap2A file, but then you say that it uploads OK when creating a new user. That is the only way of how you can upload a Leap2A file. It always creates a new user. Can you please clarify this?

Cheers

Kristina

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

13 May 2013, 10:52

I meant to say that the file uploads OK back to the same system that it was originaly exported from. It would not upload to a fresh install of a new mahara system.

There is a bug somewhere within "Files". I was able to upload it when I deleted all or some files. I have yet to determine which files&how many cause the issue, and why.

Aaron Wells's profile picture

21 May 2013, 15:31

Hi Miro,

If you add this to the bottom of your config.php, it will cause any error or warning messages to be printed to the screen and appended to your apache error log:

$cfg->log_dbg_targets     = LOG_TARGET_SCREEN | LOG_TARGET_ERRORLOG;
$cfg->log_info_targets    = LOG_TARGET_SCREEN | LOG_TARGET_ERRORLOG;
$cfg->log_warn_targets    = LOG_TARGET_SCREEN | LOG_TARGET_ERRORLOG;
$cfg->log_environ_targets = LOG_TARGET_SCREEN | LOG_TARGET_ERRORLOG;

If you can't find a fix that way, and if you don't mind sharing the leap2a file, you could attach it to a new bug on our bug tracker and we'll see if it's a bug in the Mahara core code: https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+filebug

Cheers,
Aaron

4 results