Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Unable to copy static file 0

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

18 March 2013, 6:35

Basically, I'm trying to export my portfolio collection into a zip file and as soon as I click Generate Export, it comes up with an error saying 'Could not copy static file 0'. My friends have done it fine and it generates a zip file which you can save or open. Just me with this problem. I have created a secret url just like them and placed it in the first page.

Anyone know the reasons for this? I can give more details if required, but I need this fixed because I need to submit this assignment by tomorrow Monday 18 10pm.

Thanks,

Asfand

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

18 March 2013, 8:18

Hello Asfand,

You might have a link to a file in one of your portfolio pages that doesn't exist anymore in your files area. This can happen with images for example or also other files that remain linked in a page but don't really exist anymore. Mahara 1.7 will have a fix for this.

What you can try for the time being is to export your portfolio step-by-step, e.g. individual pages / collections, to narrow down which page might have an issue.

Cheers

Kristina

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

18 March 2013, 10:55

It worked! It was an image on my first page that was causing the problem. I removed it and added it again and tried the export once again and it went through completely fine. 

I have submitted my assignment in time for it to be graded accordingly.

Thank you for your help once again.

Asfand

Aaron Wells's profile picture

18 March 2013, 14:28

I'm glad to hear it. :)

For any interested parties, here's the bug report about this issue. Like Kristina said, the fix is earmarked for inclusion in the 1.7 release. https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/1081309

Cheers,
Aaron

4 results