Forums | Mahara Community

Mobile Mahara /
PortfolioUp version 2.2 for Mahara released

Shen Zhang's profile picture

17 November 2015, 12:02

Hi Dirk

Thanks for sharing the good news. I've just tried it out. However, I get a message "Could not connect to the server". I've attached a screenshot from my phone here:

photo.png

I have definitely allowed Mobile uploads in the Site options. Am I missing something here?

Kind regards,

Shen

Dirk Meyer's profile picture

18 November 2015, 1:50

Hello Shen,
Same error for me on Android. Maybe there will be some forthcoming clarity soon on how to connect this to a standard Mahara.
Have a great day.
Dirk Meyer's profile picture

18 November 2015, 2:17

After checking the notes in Goole Play Store I see that the app is primarily written for Totara. It says that future versions will support Mahara and WordPress. My impression was always that this was going to be a Mahara first app as I believe the original PortfolioUP was.
Aaron Wells's profile picture

18 November 2015, 12:15

That's unfortunate. :-\

I guess perhaps Totara Social has reworked their mobile API since they forked from Mahara? If BrightCookie (or any other app developers) would like to upstream any changes into Mahara to facilitate easier integration, I'd be happy to accept patches.

Cheers,

Aaron

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

02 December 2015, 8:20

Hello,

I had checked with the developers a while ago and they were still working on getting the app done for Mahara and were planning on posting when the work was complete. That hasn't happened yet and thus I guess it's not yet done.

Cheers

Kristina

15 results