Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
LTI Advantage error message

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

07 June 2024, 7:06

From a community member:

I transfered the database, the mahara-data folder and the code into a VM on our side, the web page is loading correctly and I can login successfully.

But, I have an error popping in the Apache log, it's related to a LTI Advantage plugin:

[Thu Jun 06 14:11:34.105760 2024] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 106001:tid 140588338886400] [client 192.168.2.15:57178] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: [WAR] 93 (module/lti_advantage/lib/lti-1-3-php-library/lti/lti.php:32) Undefined array key "HTTP_HOST"PHP message: Call stack (most recent first):PHP message:   * log_message(string(size 31), integer, true, true, string(size 77), integer) at /var/www/html/mahara/lib/errors.php:515PHP message:   * error(integer, string(size 31), string(size 77), integer) at /var/www/html/mahara/module/lti_advantage/lib/lti-1-3-php-library/lti/lti.php:32PHP message:   * require_once("/var/www/html/mahara/module/lti_advantage/lib/lti-...") at /var/www/html/mahara/module/lti_advantage/lib.php:16PHP message:   * require_once("/var/www/html/mahara/module/lti_advantage/lib.php") at /var/www/html/mahara/lib/mahara.php:1764PHP message:   * safe_require(string(size 6), string(size 13), string(size 87), string(size 12), false, null) at /var/www/html/mahara/lib/mahara.php:1796PHP message:   * safe_require_plugin(string(size 6), string(size 13)) at /var/www/html/mahara/init.php:488PHP message:   * require_once("/var/www/html/mahara/init.php") at /var/www/html/mahara/index.php:16PHP message: '

I had a look on the plugin page in the Mahara and the LTI Advantage plugin is in green status.

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

07 June 2024, 9:09

From one of our developers:

That message is related to the lti-1-3-php-library thirdparty code that we use to do LTI 1.3

On a Web server there are a bunch of thing that get broadcast that PHP can pick up such as $_SERVER['REQUEST_SCHEME'] and $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] etc. A web server can be set up to broadcast as much and as little info as one wants. So it sounds like in the VM the web server is not broadcasting the $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] value.

You would need to adjust your VM web settings to allow HTTP_HOST to be part of the server request.

Cheers

Kristina

2 results