Forums | Mahara Community

News /
Podcast episode 45: Shari Bowker on feedback

This topic is closed. Only moderators and the group administrators can post new replies.
Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

29 May 2024, 8:21

Hi everyone,

It was fun chatting with Shari Bowker about her process for engaging educators at The University of Queensland in portfolio conversations and ensuring that the portfolio is a good fit for a class but more importantly actually a programme of study. Shari also shared a couple of different feedback models that she likes to employ as appropriate. As learning designer dedicated to supporting portfolio practices at UQ, Shari has gained lots of experience over the last few years and also shares them in her research publications.

I loved chatting with Shari because we've seen a bit more of each other lately because we are both working on the analysis of the research survey that ran for the past year in Australia and New Zealand around portfolio practices in tertiaries, which is a combined efffort of the AAEEBL Digital Ethics Task Force and ePortfolios Australia. So I've been lucky to experience Shari and her enthusiasm for the field a lot and am so happy that she took me up on my invitation to share some of that with the wider community in an interview.

You can listen to our podcast 'Create. Share. Engage.' on the podcast website or in your podcast player.

Have a great day

Kristina

Podcast logo for 'Create. Share. Engage.' that is a hand drawn speech bubble with the three words in it. It sits alongside the episode title 'Establish good feedback practices in your portfolio' and the podcast URL and 'Mahara podcast brought to you by Catalyst IT'.

Edits to this post:

1 result