Forums | Mahara Community

News /
Best times to meet for Mahara AMA?

This topic is closed. Only moderators and the group administrators can post new replies.
Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

22 May 2024, 10:23

Hello everyone,

Scheduling events across different time zones can be tricky. So I wanted to check with you all, what times might work best in your time zone so we can see if we can move our AMA around a bit to make it easier for people to attend.

If you'd like to let us know what days of the week and times would work in general, please participate in the poll. How does it work?

1. On the left-hand side, enter a name (no password needed).
  2. Select the times that work for you. They should be displayed in your own time zone. Do not worry about the actual days that are displayed. I had to pick days to ensure that times are displayed in the appropriate time zones. But I'm really after a general show of votes for days of the week and times, not a time in that particular week.
  3. The right-hand side is updated and we can see what times would work best in general for people.

The Mahara AMA sessions are not recorded and thus we are looking for people that want to join us live rather than register to receive a recording.

I look forward to see your votes come in.

Kristina

1 result