Forums | Mahara Community

News /
Podcast episode 34 with Kevin Kelly and me

This topic is closed. Only moderators and the group administrators can post new replies.
Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

20 December 2023, 7:57

Hello,

The last podcast episode of 'Create. Share. Engage.' for 2023 is a special one. Earlier this year, Kevin Kelly (San Francisco State University, AAEEBL Board and Digital Ethics Task Force) and I were interviewed by Lillian Nave from the 'Think UDL' podcast about the AAEEBL Digital Ethics Principles in ePortfolios. It was a chance to link the principles we've established on the task force over the past 5 years to the UDL guidelines. They are very complementary.

Have a listen to the episode, and if you don't already listen to 'Think UDL', I'd recommend it. Lillian interviews lots of different people and shares ideas and practices around UDL, making it a great way to learn about the guidelines and how they apply and can be implemented.

Cheers

Kristina

Podcast logo for 'Create. Share. Engage.' that is a hand drawn speech bubble with the three words in it. It sits alongside the episode title 'Digital ethics principles and UDL guidelines' and the podcast URL and 'Mahara podcast brought to you by Catalyst IT'.

1 result