Forums | Mahara Community

News /
Event: Mahara roadmap: What are we discussing?

This topic is closed. Only moderators and the group administrators can post new replies.
Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

30 November 2023, 16:14

Hi everyone,

2023 has been an eventful year for the Mahara community. We switched to an annual release cycle, which will give our development team at Catalyst IT more time on features and code updates. We've taken that also as an opportunity to establish an ambitious roadmap.

In this session, I will share the ideas that the product team have and start the conversation with you on your interest in regards to these ideas. You will also have the chance to take an early look at some of the new features that will be released in Mahara 24.04.

There are three sessions scheduled at the start of the 2nd week of December. Please sign up for only one of them as they are repeating events.

I look forward to discussing these ideas with you.

See you then

Kristina

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

18 December 2023, 9:06

Hello,

Last week, I held three sessions on the Mahara roadmap and the items that we are discussing for it. If you missed it or want to re-visit some items, including the demo of some new exciting functionality that will be in Mahara 24.04, you can watch the roadmap video.

We'd love to hear from you what you think about the roadmap items that we are discussing and if you'd be interested in partnering on the development of one or more of these enhancements. Feel free to add your comments on the roadmap Padlet to contribute to the discussion. I will be adding more details over the coming weeks as well.

Cheers

Kristina

2 results