Forums | Mahara Community

News /
Podcast episode 27 with Sofia Colabella and Alberto Pugnale

This topic is closed. Only moderators and the group administrators can post new replies.
Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

13 September 2023, 10:33

Kia ora,

As podcast host, I have the privilege of talking with people I know and also those that are newer to the field or whom I haven't yet met and learn about their practice. The latter applies to the latest episode, number 27, of 'Create. Share. Engage.' I talked with architects Sofia Colabella and Alberto Pugnale (University of Melbourne) about introducing a new type of portfolio into an architecture programme that allows them to get to know sides of their students that had previously been excluded from a traditional architecture design portfolios.

The interview is based on their article 'Supporting the journey of architecture students towards graduation through a design ePortfolio' in Frontiers in Education.

Listen to Sofia and Alberto sharing their experience beyond what you can read in the article and get an idea how transformational their new portfolio practice is for the students as well as them as lecturers.

Thank you

Kristina

Podcast logo for 'Create. Share. Engage.' that is a hand drawn speech bubble with the three words in it. It sits alongside the episode title 'A blueprint for working with portfolios with architecture students' and the podcast URL and 'Mahara podcast brought to you by Catalyst IT'.

1 result