Forums | Mahara Community

News /
Podcast episode 24 with Leticia Britos Cavagnaro

This topic is closed. Only moderators and the group administrators can post new replies.
Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

02 August 2023, 7:20

Kia ora,

The latest episode of 'Create. Share. Engage.' is the first of two episodes that look at artificial intelligence in portfolios. Undoubtedly, there will be more, but let's start with two this month. 😊

Recently, I interviewed Leticia Britos Cavagnaro from the Hasso Plattner Institute of Design at Stanford, better known as d.school. That was a treat as I had only learned about Leticia's work a few weeks ago, and she was willing to have a chat.

Out of curiosity and wanting to better support her learners, Leticia changed careers and has been researching reflection for many years. Have a listen, and I bet she'll make you a convert to reflect on a regular basis, whether you keep a portfolio or not.

Have a great day

Kristina

Podcast logo for 'Create. Share. Engage.' that is a hand drawn speech bubble with the three words in it. It sits alongside the episode title 'Make learning visible' and the podcast URL and 'Mahara podcast brought to you by Catalyst IT'.

Edits to this post:

1 result