Forums | Mahara Community
Error adding Moodle Assignment with Mahara enabled
15 December 2022, 1:38
Mahara 22.10, Moodle 3.11.11
I have configured the webservice based plugin for Moodle assignments but I'm unable to add new instances. Error is...
Error code: Error when connecting to Mahara web services. error/webservice call was not successful
Check that URL and OAuth credentials are correct and that there is a valid SSL certificate if HTTPS is used. Also check that the correct functions are assigned to the OAuth access.
- line 497 of /lib/setuplib.php: moodle_exception thrown
- line 1280 of /mod/assign/locallib.php: call to print_error()
- line 755 of /mod/assign/locallib.php: call to assign->update_plugin_instance()
- line 43 of /mod/assign/lib.php: call to assign->add_instance()
- line 128 of /course/modlib.php: call to assign_add_instance()
- line 168 of /course/modedit.php: call to add_moduleinfo()
The odd thing is that I'm almost certain this used to work. Stranger - if I try again as the (Moodle) site admin, it works fine.
19 December 2022, 12:58
Is this related to the other forum thread that you started?