Forums | Mahara Community

News /
Podcast episode 4 with Teresa MacKinnon

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

10 November 2022, 8:24

Hello everyone,

We are already at the fourth episode of our portfolio podcast 'Create. Share. Engage.' which I find rather exciting and not only because I have the chance to speak to all the guests. From now on, I will also announce each episode here in the news forum as not all of you might be connected via one of the social media channels where I've been posting them previously because I want to amplify the stories and share them as widely as I can.

It's an absolute privilege to be talking with so many community members as part of this project, learn (more) about their personal portfolio journey, how they work with portfolios professionally, and what they have learned from all of these experiences.

Please tune in and learn from as well as be inspired by the ones that I've already interviewed and subscribe in your podcast app or listen on the website.

• 10 November 2022: Teresa MacKinnon (UK): Professional portfolios, values, and transferable skills
  • 26 October 2022: Misty Kirby (USA): Supporting eProfessionalism through portfolios
  • 12 October 2022: Orna Farrell (Ireland): Supporting learners and lecturers alike in their portfolio journey
  • 28 September 2022: Lisa Donaldson (Ireland): From 0 to 6,000 in six weeks

A new episode is published every two weeks. In the next few months, we'll share stories from Sam Taylor, Christine Dülfer, Mandia Mentis, Wendy Holley-Boen, Bas Bakker, Ingrid D'Souza, Edd Bolton, Kate Mitchell, the AAEEBL Digital Ethics Task Force, Rita Zuba Prokopetz, Maia Miller and more. Exciting, huh?

If you'd like to share your story, send me an email. I'd also love to hear your feedback. I opened comments on this news post, or if you subscribe to the podcast and can leave a rating or review, I'd appreciate it.

Lastly, we have the quarterly community newsletter on the Mahara site and delivered to you via RSS. If you want to receive more frequent news, you are welcome to subscribe to the monthly Mahara and portfolio newsletter that I'm publishing on behalf of Catalyst IT.

Have a great day

Kristina

Episode 4: Teresa MacKinnon on professional portfolios, her values, and transferrable skills

Edits to this post:

1 result