Forums | Mahara Community
Event: AAEEBL Annual Meeting 2022, 21-22 July 2022
19 June 2022, 17:53
This year's AAEEBL Annual Meeting will be held online again. Below, please find the announcement from the organising team. The overall theme is 'A Changed World for ePortfolios: Opportunities for Design Justice, Effective Implementation, and Assessment'.
See you there
Join us for the 2022 Annual Meeting for the Association for Authentic Experiential Evidence-Based Learning (AAEEBL) on July 21-22 with activities ranging from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. U.S. Pacific Time. Now in our third year as a virtual convening, this conference has been intentionally designed to accommodate participation across time zones. Meeting highlights include:
- The 2022 Batson Lecture with Kathleen Blake Yancey, Professor Emerita, Florida State University speaking on “Tracing Learning in ePortfolios: Where We Have Been; Where We Might Go”
- Engagement with the AAEEBL Digital Ethics Task Force
- Interactive workshops on Building YOUR Professional ePortfolio, Designing Equitable ePortfolio Assignments, ePortfolio Scoring Guides, and How to Get Started with Digital Ethics
- Panel of students speaking about their experiences with ePortfolios
- Ignite Talks
- Our third AAEEBL Shark Tank (with a twist!)
We welcome those who are new to ePortfolios to experienced practitioners and researchers who are interested in exploring the pedagogical and technical considerations surrounding the design and implementation of ePortfolios for assessment and evaluation, equity and social justice.