Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Strange Problkem with Mahara 22.04.1

Andy R.'s profile picture

25 May 2022, 23:01

So i´m back with some interesting news. I take a different look on the installation they have and see they are working with mahara 21.04.1. I install this version on a new and clean host and ... exactly this errors as i reported before! Next step, i try a update to 21.10 to see these errors gone or even exist.

If they gone i will try the update to mahara 22.04.1! If not you will see me without a plan.

I will report!

Greets Andy

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

26 May 2022, 11:07

Hi Andy,

If you never installed the en_GB langpack, you wouldn't be able to switch between it and 'regular' English. Maybe it sits in a different folder than the expected one, e.g. in your webroot and not your dataroot? Your screenshot does not show the full path to where you were looking for the langpacks and thus I can't verify that.

I cannot replicate this problem and therefore can't give advice or have any other ideas where to point you. I can only go by with what happens when I install a clean Mahara site with no other language packs, and that error does not come up.

On a new install of Mahara without any language packs set up prior to installation, there is not en_GB langpack installed, and there are no error messages.

Thank you

Kristina

Andy R.'s profile picture

26 May 2022, 20:39

Oh my gosh... i cannot believe! I found the errors, shame on my head!

They have some subdomains where they install some! maharas. And on some installations they have the path to mahadata(s). In some i found the lang pack en_Gb. Long speech... i delete the installations and maharadatas folder on the subdomains und all errors are gone! The ajax works also we are expect.

I'm sorry for stealing your time!

@Kristina

I will answer your questions about the maharadata folder. Sure this folder is outside the wwwroot! Everythings works now fine.

Greets Andy

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

30 May 2022, 9:44

Hi Andy,

Glad to read that you found the rogue folder!

Cheers

Kristina

14 results