Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Submissions (21.04)

Yvonne Moore's profile picture

14 December 2021, 4:39

Hi

We're about to upgrade to 21.04 and are getting accustomed to the new submission process/overview page, but have some questions we can't find the answers to in the manual.  Any help appreciated.

1. Is there any way of turning off the results element?
  2. Is there any way of changing the options in the results element?  (i.e. the ones chosen don't exactly fit with the formative context that submission is used for (pass/fail/revise))?

One further issue with submissions.  If a student tries to submit a collection more than once to a group we are now seeing the following message.  The way we have used this feature is that students submit at various points through the year so they can get feedback on their portfolio as it progresses, so how can we return to that functionality?

MicrosoftTeams-image (14).png

Thanks for any insights!

Yvonne

Yvonne Moore's profile picture

20 December 2021, 22:21

Hi

We're still getting problems trying to submit pages/collections to a group more than once.  We get a message to say that the portfolio has already been submitted and will be instantly released.  We are due to upgrade to 21.04 today but if we can't fix this we'll have to postpone.

Anyone any ideas why this is happening?  Is it a bug or expected behaviour?  Can anyone point me to where guidance is in the manual on how submissions to groups are expected to work with the new submission overview page?

mahara_message 2.png

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

21 December 2021, 8:50

Hi Yvonne,

How did you release the portfolio? If you set it to 'Fix' then you should be able to re-submit it. I haven't yet written the manual pages for the new submissions plugin.

Cheers

Kristina

3 results