Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
No access to submissons

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

17 November 2021, 7:32

Hi Christine,

I had emailed Alex yesterday. He said he's working on a fix for the problem. Apparently, the problem occurs when feedback had been left on the portfolio. I just tried leaving feedback on a page and then deleting it after it was archived, but still don't get the error message.

Can you please provide the steps that you took evaluating the portfolio so that I can get as close as possible to recreate that? The video you had sent me didn't mention feedback and thus I didn't test that. It would be good to know whether you left feedback on a page and / or artefact.

Thank you

Kristina

17 November 2021, 20:26

Hi Kristina,

no I didn't give any feedback. In the video you see all the steps I took which led to the error. As a group admin I also didn't need to open the submitted page/collection before releasing it. I just made the settings in the table and got this error, when the page/collection was afterwards deleted by the user.

Christine

20 December 2021, 13:28

Hi,

Alex provided a fix that you can get from our review system and apply to a testing environment to see if it resolves the problem you encountered. I don't recommend it to go into a production system just yet as we haven't finished our testing and code review, but it would be great to get some feedback if it's resolving your particular problem(s).

Thank you

Kristina

Tobias Nusser's profile picture

28 February 2023, 0:42

Hi Kristina,

the issue seems to persit in Mahara 22.10.0

Will the provided fix not be merged into the main branch at some point?

Kind regards
Tobias

06 March 2023, 21:58

Hi Tobias,

Since the fix was made before 22.10 was published, it is in 22.10, but since I couldn't replicate the problem, I don't know if it's been fully fixed or not. Can you please provide the steps to replicate the issue and state whether you are using Postgres or MySQL / MariaDB?

Thank you

Kristina

07 March 2023, 1:30

Hi Kristina,

I work with Tobias. We are using MariaDB. We get the error, when we`re going via main menu - share to the submissions. Here the error still exists. In the group submissions the error is fixed.

Christine

07 March 2023, 14:54

Hi Christine,

Can you please provide the steps to replicate the issue?

Thank you

Kristina

17 results