Forums | Mahara Community
Event: 2021 Eportfolio Forum
Below is an announcement from Eportfolios Australia. The annual gathering takes place in a hybrid format this year. If you can't make it to Australia, you can participate online!
Get your proposal in by Monday.
The call for proposals for the 2021 Eportfolio Forum (Blended) to be held at UNSW Sydney, Kensington campus [Eora nation] and online on 20-21 October 2021 close on 14 June 2021.
This year's theme is Thinking and acting differently, and it will be the 10th Eportfolio Forum - so there will be lots of reasons to celebrate and reflect back upon our previous Forumes.
We will also be operating in a blended mode by offering:
- virtual presentation submissions
- opportunities for people to attend virtually or face to face
Proposal types include:
- 20×20 presentation
- Digitally interactive poster
- Intensive workshop
- In-depth workshop
- Facilitate a professional conversation
- Shortened (peer reviewed paper) presentation
Proposal sub-themes for which the Committee would like proposals to align to include:
- Being future focussed by reflecting on the past
- Learning centred learning approaches
- Quality Assessment
- Digital learning environments and eportfolios
- Diversity, inclusion, equity and employability
Those proposals not fitting into these themes should provide an explanation of how the proposal supports the overall event theme of “Thinking and acting differently”.
Not sure about presenting / facilitating in a blended environment eg (presenting / facilitating face to face & online participants at the same time)? Then check out the Call for Proposals page for some helpful hints, and we will be producing more throughout the year and providing individual support during the two days for all presenters/facilitators.
To enquire about this year's Forum or sponsor the 2021 Eportfolio Forum (Blended), please contact [email protected] or 0400 732 270.