Forums | Mahara Community
Preview Mahara 21.04
27 April 2021, 18:16
Some of you may have been wondering where the preview version of Mahara 21.04 is. Here it is. We are delighted to make it available to you. It's been a great few months developing all these new features and now finally giving you access to them.
If you come across any bugs, please report them. We will then review them and decide whether we can still fix them before the release of Mahara 21.04.0 this Friday, 30 April 2021, or whether they will go into a later release.
There are lots of new features in Mahara 21.04. They centre around improving workflows in particular. To quickly find them we've added the "newfeature" tag to them.
These are but a few of the major features we will be including:
- 'Portfolio review' block for the 'Portfolio completion' page and related reports
- Portfolio submissions management functionality in groups
- Quicker access to the 'Manage access' screen when on a portfolio page
- Deletion of a collection deletes all pages within
- Queue for copying institution templates into new accounts (helps with bulk account creation)
The Mahara manual is currently being updated, and we'll let you know once that has finished.
You can view a list of all the bugs that have been fixed and new features that will go into Mahara 21.04.
If you reported bugs and they have been fixed, pay particular attention to them and check that all is working now.
We will release a final 21.04.0 version on Friday.
You can use our developer instance developer instance to check out the new features of Mahara (that don't require site administrator access) if you can't install it yourself.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Mahara 21.04 Release Managers at Catalyst