Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Cannot Download the Page Activity Report using Rev 18.04

03 April 2019, 7:47

Hello,

I ran a page activity report  for dates January 1, 2018 through April 2, 2019.  It displayed the output on the screen but when I click the download button, I receive a report with dates March 2, 2019 to April 2, 2019. In addition, I do not have all the columns selected but the download gives me all the columns along with the incorrect date range. Is there a global setting I do not know about that is the default for the download?

Best,

Melinda

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

05 April 2019, 14:51

Hi Melinda,

I can't replicate the issue and get pages created within the selected time frame downloaded along with all columns. My spreadsheet always includes all columns, even if I didn't select them for the display on screen.

Can you please ensure that you are on the latest minor point release for your version of Mahara? You can view all releases on Launchpad. The first minor point version next to "Latest releases" shows, the most current minor point release within that series, i.e. version of Mahara.

If you are a site administrator, you can check your current version of Mahara in Admin menu -> Admin home -> Overview.

Cheers

Kristina

2 results