Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Mahara 18.04 - Legal

Viktor's profile picture

25 June 2018, 23:28

Hello everybody,

after upgrade from Mahara 17.10 to 18.04, I can't access to sites below. It does not matter if I'm signed as administrator, common user or logged out. Upgrade to 18.04.01 and .02 did not help. What am I doing wrong?

https://mywebsite/admin/site/privacy.php

https://mywebsite/legal.php

Mahara: Site unavailable A nonrecoverable error occurred. This probably means you have encountered a bug in the system.

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

26 June 2018, 22:30

Hi Viktor,

Can you please check your error log and paste the error that is displayed when you follow the steps you took to get it?

Alternatively, if you have the problem also on your testing site, you can turn off productionmode and see the errors printed to the screen.

Cheers

Kristina

Viktor's profile picture

27 June 2018, 0:37

Hi Kristina,

I turned off "production mode" and tried to open pages again. Result is below.

Non-logged user

[WAR] 4e (lib/errors.php:536) [Dwoo_Exception]: Template "sitepagesections.tpl" could not be found in any of your include path(s)
Call stack (most recent first):
exception(object(Dwoo_Exception)) at Unknown:0
[WAR] 4e (lib/pieforms/pieform.php:1576) Pieform element login_login_password wants to add headdata to the page, but it's too late. Build your form before generating the page.
log_message("Pieform element login_login_password wants to add ...", 8, true, true) at /var/www/html/lang_umim_to/lib/errors.php:95
log_warn("Pieform element login_login_password wants to add ...") at /var/www/html/lang_umim_to/lib/pieforms/pieform.php:1576
Pieform->build_element_html(array(size 10)) at /var/www/html/lang_umim_to/lib/pieforms/pieform.php:720
Pieform->build() at /var/www/html/lang_umim_to/lib/pieforms/pieform.php:169
Pieform::process(array(size 7)) at /var/www/html/lang_umim_to/lib/mahara.php:5089
pieform(array(size 7)) at /var/www/html/lang_umim_to/auth/lib.php:2204
auth_generate_login_form() at /var/www/html/lang_umim_to/lib/web.php:175
smarty(array(size 0), array(size 0), array(size 0), array(size 1)) at /var/www/html/lang_umim_to/lib/errors.php:682
MaharaException->handle_exception() at /var/www/html/lang_umim_to/lib/errors.php:547

Logged user

[WAR] 4f (lib/errors.php:536) [Dwoo_Exception]: Template "privacy_panel_begin.tpl" could not be found in any of your include path(s)

27 June 2018, 8:32

Hello Viktor,

It seems like you are missing some template files in your theme. Do you have a custom theme on your site? If it is a copy of an old theme, you would need to update your templates and include the new ones and the ones that changed. Alternatively, you can base your custom theme on one of the built-in ones and only make the necessary (color) changes.

Cheers

Kristina

Viktor's profile picture

28 June 2018, 7:15

Hi Kristina,

I changed Mahara theme from "Old Raw" to "Raw" and Legal pages are fully functional. Unfortunately, "Raw" theme using new menu style. Is it possible to use any other theme compatible with Legal pages and using old menu style?

Thanks Viktor

28 June 2018, 8:25

Hello Viktor,

Mahara 18.04 does not support the "Old raw" theme anymore. If you'd like to continue using it, you would need to copy the template from "Raw" and may need to make some changes.

Cheers

Kristina

6 results