Forums | Mahara Community
Event: Mahoodle for digital assessment
13 February 2018, 9:05
Cranfield University and the Defence Technology Enhanced Learning team invite you to attend the Mahoodle for Digital Assessment day.
This free event is for those who support the design and delivery of assessment using Moodle, Mahara, or ‘Mahoodle’ (a combination of both). By assessment, we mean any activity that allows students and their teachers to evaluate where they are on their learning journey, and for which feedback can be given either via an automated response or by a designated reviewer.
Date: 26 April 2018
Venue: Defence Academy for the United Kingdom, Shrivenham (map)
The day will comprise:
- a series of show-and-tell presentations from institutions from all over the UK,
- an overview from our sponsor Catalyst IT who will be showcasing the new features of the next Moodle and Mahara releases,
- a workshop on evaluating tools to support digital assessment,
- a clinic and soundboard to troubleshoot any queries you have,
- all kicked off by our keynote Dr Mark Glynn from Dublin City University.
This event would be particularly suitable for those who support the use of Moodle and Mahara, such as Learning Technologists, Platform Managers, eLearning Support Officers and anyone who is tasked with supporting academic staff with assessment design. We hope that all attendees will leave with ideas which they can implement at their own establishment.
Please note that attendance is limited to just 50 places, so please register your interest as soon as possible.
- Sam Taylor
Learning Technologist, Cranfield Defence and Security
- Aurélie Soulier
Senior Learning Technologist, Cranfield Defence and Security
Source: Original announcement