Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Unable to export portfolio to LEAP2A or HTML

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

08 September 2021, 14:03

Hi again,

Just a note that the original thread is pretty old from 2018 and thus it might be a different problem altogether except for the topic. ;-)

Someone else had a problem exporting a collection but could export pages without problems. We discussed that in the Matrix channel. His error messages are:

[07-Sep-2021 16:52:52 Australia/Sydney] [DBG] 6f (export/leap/lib.php:1268) Not providing an export-relative link for 134549

Since we don't see that problem on demo.mahara.org or other sites, I wonder if it is a problem just on Centos.

Emily, do you get errors like the one above as well or are they different? Can you export pages but not collections or is every export affected?

Thank you

Kristina

A.Emily's profile picture

11 September 2021, 16:53

Hi Kristina, 

All the export has been affected. All export got stuck at writing files. I wonder if it relates to the artefacts path. Because since I migrate the files in the new server, the images that I've added in the page before the migration is not showing. 

13 September 2021, 14:24

Hi Emily,

Oh. That would explain why your export doesn't work as it's looking for missing artefacts. You would need to make sure that your file path is correct in your config.php file for 'dataroot'.

Cheers

Kristina

13 September 2021, 18:22

Hi again,

thank you for your reply. I've double check on my filepath and everything is correct. Is it because the name of my localhost and the current server differ in length?

11 September 2021, 16:39

Hi Kristina. I'm sorry for the late reply. May I know where i can find the log. I did not manage to find the error.php file. Does it have any set path?

13 September 2021, 14:21

Hi Emily,

The error log is not a PHP file, but a file on your server. You can find out the path in your server .conf file.

Best,

Kristina

14 September 2021, 15:31

Hi Kristina,

I've manage to find the error log file. However, so far the error log does not show any error message regarding mahara 

17 results