Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Tags management

Impuls Fepts's profile picture

18 January 2018, 2:20

Hi,

I would like to search tags for more than one value, that is, for multiple tags.

I have searched for the user manuals and the different plugins that exist and I have not found the option to do so. Does anyone know any way to do it?

Thanks!

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

19 January 2018, 13:51

Hello,

I searched on Portfolio -> Pages and collections and can search for a tag consisting of two words and yield results.

However, when I'm on Portfolio -> Shared with me, that doesn't work and neither does putting the tags into quotation marks.

Is that the place where you can't search for multi-word tags or is it somewhere else?

Thanks

Kristina

Impuls Fepts's profile picture

24 January 2018, 2:07

Hello! :D 

I think that's not this, but to look for more than one label. Because I believe that labels composed of more than one word can already be made.

For example, I have a collection where there are different labels (colors -blue, yellow, red-, geometric figures - triangle, square and circle- and thickness -primer and thick-) so that I can find the elements with the blue, square and thin label.

I don't know if I explained...

Thank you! :D

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

24 January 2018, 12:38

Hello,

Oh, you want to include or exclude tags from your search like we can do for the tagged journal entries by the looks of it: http://manual.mahara.org/en/17.10/blocks/journals.html#select-tags-to-include-or-exclude

This is currently not possible in the searches as have a combo field where you can't select the tag but just enter a word in contrast to the tag search on the tagged journal entries block where only available tags are displayed.

We do not have an advanced search for the searches in Mahara right now.

Cheers

Kristina

4 results