Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Primary School Menu Display Issue

Patric Lougheed's profile picture

14 June 2017, 5:56

I am running 17.04.1 and the Primary School theme seems to have a menu issue. I can see no errors generated to cause this.

2017-06-13 10_18_29-Patric Lougheed's Profile - Folioz.jpg

All other themes work just fine.

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

14 June 2017, 11:24

Hello Patric,

It looks like you didn't run gulp / "make css" after you put the codebase in place. If I remember correctly, you use Git. Thus, you wouldn't pull the built themes, but just the SASS files and thus need to compile the themes. Please follow the instructions at /htdocs/theme/Readme.md if you have never ran gulp and need information on how to install it.

Cheers

Kristina

15 June 2017, 7:25

Hello Kristina,

No GIT used. I just reuploaded the theme folder from the 17.04.2 zip and still the same issue. Also noticed that the Default theme is displaying the menu differently.

Thanks,
Patric

15 June 2017, 9:10

Hi Patric,

I can't replicate the issue on my local 17.04. I dropped the entire theme folder found at https://launchpad.net/mahara/+milestone/17.04.2 in, including the CSS and not running Gulp, and the themes display correctly to me.

Can you please give it another go?

Cheers

Kristina

16 June 2017, 8:24

Mystery solved!

Seems there are legacy files when you copy over from a 16.10 upgrade that cause a conflict. I completely deleted the folder and reuploaded and now it works.

20 June 2017, 8:49

Hello Patric,

Oh of course. I didn't think of that possibility. Glad all is looking better now.

Cheers

Kristina

6 results