Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
web.de-eMail does not work

20 April 2017, 5:54

I am registert to mahara.org with an email from web.de

When I use password-reset-function I do not get an eMail. A different adress works find.

Why does the web.de-adress does not work?

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

20 April 2017, 9:17

Hi Andreas,

Your web.de address is not yet fully registered. You need to go through the email validation step first. Once you've done that you can make it your primary email address and then do your password reset through it. Password resets are only sent to primary email addresses.

Cheers

Kristina

20 April 2017, 16:17

The web.de adress was the primary adress. Because I did not get eMails I have added a new email-adress and set this to my new primary adress. Then I deleted the web.de-adress and now I try to re-add the web.de-adress to my mahara-account again. But I do net get the confirmation-email.

The new primary adress works fine ... your forumpost was send to my to the new adress.

(Thats why I didn't get emails from mahara for a long time. I did not get eMails abaut answers in forumposts or trackerposts.)

I just  tried another web.de-adress and that does not work too. No confirmation email.

I remember, that web.de changed somthing in the past but do not remeber what ... mybe mahara.org is on the blacklist????

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

21 April 2017, 7:49

Hi Andreas,

I'll check if there is anything that we can find out from the server. It might be worthwhile you checking with web.de as well.

Cheers

Kristina

4 results