Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Mahara demo request

15 February 2017, 5:37

For Kristina Hoeppner:

Good morning! I am wondering if it would be possible to have a demo of Mahara? I was provided with your name from another university.

Many thanks in advance!

Jennifer

Keith Morton's profile picture

15 February 2017, 10:04

Hi Jennifer

Where are you located?

I am on the road today so my responses may be delayed.

16 February 2017, 7:07

Hi Keith,

In Waterloo, Ontario. If a virtual demo of Mahara is possible that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Jennifer

16 February 2017, 10:14

Hi Jennifer

I will see what can be done. I am a little curious on the recommendation due to our relative locations. Was it someone in particular that made the recommendation? I am happy to do this if i can find a way to make it happen.

The next few days i am on the road visiting several schools which are getting on board with Mahara so it may be a few days before i can give this some time.

17 February 2017, 3:24

Hi Keith,

Certainly, not a problem, thank you for looking into this!

I spoke with someone at Carlton University here in Ontario and they indicated I should try to contact someone on the forum for a demo. Kristina Hoeppner was the name I was originally provided with.

Many thanks for your help!

Jennifer

David Bell's profile picture

17 February 2017, 9:48

Hi Jennifer, you are welcome to browse the public pages of our social network/professional development site kiwiconnexion.nz That should give examples of how different folk are using it as a useful tool begun in the tertiary classroom and moved beyond it. Regards, David.

21 February 2017, 22:40

Hi Jennifer

I have finally had a little time to look at what I can do but before I do anything I just wanted to see if you found what you were looking for elsewhere on the Mahara support pages.

22 February 2017, 3:59

Hi Keith,

Thanks for following up! I am currently working with Kristina Hoeppner to schedule a demo so I believe I am alright for the time being. Thank you for your help, it is much appreciated!

Best regards,

Jennifer

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

17 February 2017, 15:33

Hello Jennifer,

Thank you for your inquiry. I'm sorry for the delay in responding to you. It's been a bit busy in Mahara HQ. :-)

I'll send you a mail.

Cheers

Kristina

9 results