Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Retracting Image in 15.04.8

16 July 2016, 2:38

Hello,

We have installed revision 15.04.8 in our development system.  During testing I discovered that you can no longer retract a single image.  Every other retraction seems to be working.  Is this intentionally or a bug?

Thank you,

Melinda Barnsley

Dirk Meyer's profile picture

18 July 2016, 2:49

Hello Melinda,

I am on the newest version (16.04) and the image block still retracts for me. I did discover this however: When I leave the block title empty the retracting does not work. When I use a block title, default or custom,  all seems fine.

Aaron Wells's profile picture

18 July 2016, 11:19

Hi all,

I tested out the collapsible block functionality in 15.04.8 just now, and found that it was as Dirk described. Blocks with titles are collapsible in 15.04.8, as they were in previous versions. But blocks without titles are not collapsible.

The behavior of blocks without titles not being collapsible, actually goes back to 1.7.0 when we first added collapsible blocks. I've filed a bug report about that: https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/1603825

Cheers,

Aaron

19 July 2016, 0:41

Hello,

Thank you both Dirk and Aaron.  I knew I could retract the image but obviously didn't realize it only worked with a title.  

Thank you,

Melinda

A post by Dirk Meyer was deleted

5 results