Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
pager cannot be shown after access my group to see student group and indivdual sahred assignemnt

william chan's profile picture

03 March 2016, 15:55

Dear Sir/Madam,

I dump mahara date from production site to testing one and then upgraded mahra from 1.10.x to 15.10.1.

When I try to login as one of teacher and access one of this group.

From production server , it should have 13 page Group page are created and 20 shared individual page shown within "Pages shared with this group"

I can also click "Next " or "Last" link to check the remaining page.

However, I login as same teacher account and access same group from the testing server, only first 6 group and shared individual pages are shown.

I cannot see the remaining page anymore. Also, "Next" or "Last" link isn't shown to access next indivdual pages list.

Please advise how to solve it.

William

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

04 March 2016, 13:40

Hi William,

Can you please re-save the group pages block and check if that resolves it?

Cheers

Kristina

william chan's profile picture

04 March 2016, 14:07

Hi Kristina,

I try re-save on the group pages but still cannot show "next" and "last" link.

Regards,

William

06 March 2016, 20:18

Hi William,

Does the problem occur in just one browser or in others as well? In which browser are you testing? Please provide the name, the version number and your operating system. I do see a pager in my 15.10 install.

As for the group pages: Do you still see all 13 in the "Pages" tab or are there fewer? Can you please provide a screenshot of your group homepage (pixelate any confidential information) and also of the group pages block in edit mode so we can see the settings there?

Cheers

Kristina

07 March 2016, 14:18

Hello William,

Another thing to check: What theme are you using? Does the problem occur in other themes as well?

Cheers

Kristina

5 results