Forums | Mahara Community

Developers /
Group forums bug?

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

15 January 2015, 17:35

A member of one of the forums I moderate is trying to post on an open thread and it no longer has the reply button. He sent me a screen shot and the only button showing is "Reply". He said a week ago it had the reply button. He has tried multiple times. I checked the settings on the forum and it is set to all members. We are running 1.10... Any ideas?

Account deleted

15 January 2015, 17:35

I would upload the screen shot but don't have permissions...

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

19 January 2015, 19:25

Simha also filed a bug report at https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1412103 but I can't reproduce the issue on the latest 1.10, i.e. 1.10.2. And it's the "Reply" button that is missing. The "Report" button is there.

Account deleted

21 January 2015, 16:58

We are still running 1.10 - Waiting for admin to update.... I will let you know once we update if the issue continues.

Account deleted

23 January 2015, 4:28

Gaia U just updated to 1.10.2 and I have confirmation the Reply button is still missing in the forums.

Account deleted

23 January 2015, 5:14

I just when back into the Group settings and discovered the first selection in Edibility had been selected and some future date was entered into the date field (default?). Maybe a good idea to make the default so people have to select a date for it to engage? I have confirmation  that it is working.

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

25 January 2015, 17:59

Hello Simha,

I forgot about the editability functionality. Good that you found it. The default setting is not to have a set date. An administrator must have entered that at some point.

Cheers

Kristina

7 results