Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
$cfg->pathtounzip is misconfigured/ est mal configuré.

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

21 June 2014, 2:17

Hello,

I need help and I hope to find an answer here. I installed Mahara 1.9 on localhost but when I want to import eportfolio (file Leap2A) on this Mahara, is doesn't work!

Here is the error message

"Your system does not have the unzip command, or $cfg->pathtounzip is misconfigured. Please install unzip to enable importing a zipped export file or fix the $cfg->pathtounzip setting."

I use wampserver 2.4 and php 5.4.12, php_zip extension is available on wampserver.

Can you help me please ? where should i make changes ?

See you

--

Bonjour,

J'ai besoin d'aide et j'espère trouver une réponse ici. J'ai installé Mahara 1.9 en local mais quand j'importe un eportfolio au format Leap2A sur ce Mahara, cela ne fonctionne pas.

Voici le message d'erreur: "Your system does not have the unzip command, or $cfg->pathtounzip is misconfigured. Please install unzip to enable importing a zipped export file or fix the $cfg->pathtounzip setting."

J'utilise wampserver 2.4, php 5.4.12 et l'extension php_zip est active.

Pourriez vous m'aider s'il vous plaît?

A bientôt

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

22 June 2014, 13:07

Hello Sab,

Since it seems that you have a zip extension available, it might be best to provide the path to it in your Mahara config file as the error message says. You would need to add the following to your config.php file by adding the path to the zip (and unzip) program on the server between the ' '.

$cfg->pathtounzip = ' ';
$cfg->pathtozip   = ' ';

Maybe you can also find some useful info at https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=1662

Cheers

Kristina

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

03 July 2014, 19:30

Sorry for delay. Thank you for your reply

3 results