Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Mahara in the Netherlands?

Gideon Williams's profile picture

31 May 2014, 1:54

In September I am moving to the British School in the Netherlands to be the Director of eLearning. The school is an international school and has a 1-1 ipad program.

The school currently use a mixture of Edmodo and iTunesU to support its curriculum studies.

I am keen to introduce students and staff to Mahara and was looking for any contacts in the Netherlands who might help me in this regard. I am not quite sure if there is an official Mahara provider in the Netherlands and Google searches have not revealed much

Any support/ideas most welcome

Gideon

31 May 2014, 4:02

Hello Gideon

Congratulation for your new position. Wish you all the best for this new challenge.

In my school I am in charge of the European Youth Parliament (EYP) and I am time to time in Amsterdam or Rotterdam for some admin sessions.

So we could meet up once if you want.

On the other hand you will find plenty of handful people on the Mahara forums to help you across any boundaries.

Cheers

D Jan
Gideon Williams's profile picture

31 May 2014, 22:25

Thanks Dominique-Alain

Look forward to it..

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

02 June 2014, 16:50

Hello Gideon,

I wish you all the best for your new job in a different country. It will be exciting to pack up everything and move to the continent.

Unfortunately, no Dutch Mahara users spring to my mind. I hope they identify themselves to you.

Cheers

Kristina

4 results