Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Contact Us, problems sending email

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

06 December 2013, 5:46

Hello

I am not able to send an email from the 'Contact us' form to the corporative email account for the Mahara installation. This account if fully functional. And sending emails for registrations, forgotten passwords, etc is working fine.

I don't know where to configure this email, but we needed it to serve the users problems.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Carlos

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

06 December 2013, 17:49

Hello Carlos,

The "Contact us" emails are sent to all site administrators. There is no collective account to which such emails go. Can you please send a message via "Contact us" and check your mail or at least your Mahara inbox for the notification type "Contact us" if you are a site admin and see if you received it?

Cheers

Kristina

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

10 December 2013, 0:17

Hello Kristina

Nothing received, nor in Mahara inbox neither in the site-administrators e-mail.

Any place to trace on? Anything to do with cron jobs? 

Best regards

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

15 December 2013, 17:30

Hello Carlos,

The cron job is needed for certain operations, but generally not for the Contact us emails I think. Could it be that you set the notifications to "None" for he "Contact us" emails? You can check that for all site admins at /admin/users/notifications.php (Administration -> Institutions -> Admin notifications) or for your site admin account also in Settings (top right hand corner -> Notifications and change it there).

Cheers

Kristina

4 results