Forums | Mahara Community

Open Discussion /
THANK YOU!

Chris Kenniburg's profile picture

25 October 2013, 1:34

By far, Mahara 1.8 is my favorite upgrade so far.  Hats off to the team.  It's a thankless job sometimes and I just wanted to let your know your work is appreciated.  

I am still exploring all the options but my favorite improvement is the Page Editing improvements by moving the content to the left.  This makes a huge difference.  

The drag and drop is also a welcomed improvement.  

I haven't even gotten to embedding PDFs and Page skins yet!  

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Chris

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

25 October 2013, 19:35

Hello Chris,

Thank you very much for your message. It is fantastic to read that you like the release. We are also very excited about it because we were able to implement so many big changes. It was a great effort by many people involved as you can see from the release notes. A worldwide collaboration. :-)

Cheers

Kristina

Roger Emery's profile picture

25 October 2013, 23:10

I'll second Chris's message - Thank You for all the hard work you put into Mahara.

We've not had a chance to look at 1.8 yet, but will soon!

Our HR dept has adopted Mahara this year for our 25 Graduate Associates (similar to Interns, but properly paid!) as part of their CPD. I'm sure Sam will feedback on the initiative.

Keep up the fantastic work Laughing

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

27 October 2013, 18:16

Hello Roger,

I'm looking forward to Sam's update on that initiative. It soulds like Mahara will be more established at Solent than it already is.

BTW: How do your students and staff like your new themes?

Cheers

Kristina

4 results