Forums | Mahara Community

Open Discussion /
Page skins competition

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

05 November 2013, 14:04

Hello all,

You should now be able to upload zip files to the wiki if you want to put your skins there instead of elsewhere.

Cheers

Kristina

Wullie's profile picture

07 November 2013, 3:30

Kristina,

Not sure how to add my zip file into the wiki. Is there a guide somewhere?

Thanks

11 November 2013, 11:43

Hello Wullie,

You should see "Upload a file" on the left-hand side in the navigation side bar. More help for how to upload file to MediaWiki and how to link it is at http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Managing_files

Cheers

Kristina

Sigi's profile picture

29 October 2013, 6:30

:-)  both were my choice!!! Excellent! Looking forward to install them!

You are all just awesome, Mahara community!!!!

Sigi

Gordon McLeod's profile picture

28 November 2014, 5:00

Hi,

I was just wondering when Skins might make it as an enabled feature here on Mahara.org? Much easier to promote the use of the feature (and persuade site admins to switch it on) if it's showcased in the community site. As has been said before - eating our own dogfood will persuade others that it's a good thing.

Regards, Gordon.

30 November 2014, 17:48

Hello Gordon,

Mahara.org is the hub for community discussions and not so much for creating portfolios. We do not have the capacity to offer hotline support for users who need things figured out immediately in order to turn in their assignments. That's why a number of features are not turned on here on the site and users also only have 5 MB of space available. The site functions more as a discussion site rather than a site for keeping portfolios.

Skins are enabled on the demo site.

Cheers

Kristina

46 results