Forums | Mahara Community

Developers /
Mahara / RDF transformation for case study

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

04 October 2013, 2:58

I am a Business IT student at the Bern University of Applied Sciences, in Bern, Switzerland. I am currently working on a case study that focuses on the interoperability between Mahara and RDF triples.

The goal of my case study is to export Mahara data and transform it in such a way that it can be imported into an RDF-File and vice-versa.

Can somebody tell me whether there has been any work done in regard to Leap2A/RDF transformations or whether there are any plans in connection with that matter?

I would be very grateful if anybody could provide me with some information in regard to Leap2A/RDF transformations.

Thank you very much.

Anna

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

07 October 2013, 21:44

Hello Anna,

Did you see if you can find any information at the Leap2A site http://www.leapspecs.org/2A/ ?

Cheers

Kristina

Account deleted

09 October 2013, 19:03

Hi Kristina

Thank you very much for your answer.

No, I didn’t find any information there. I’ve stumbled upon this site http://wiki.leapspecs.org/2R, which would help me with my study. I however talked to the author of this entry and he has told me, that no further work has been done in regard to that matter.

Anna

Account deleted

08 October 2013, 1:24

Hello Anna,

since the Leap2a is XML you might find helpful information by looking for XML->RDF conversion.

Regards,

Angela

Account deleted

09 October 2013, 19:03

Hi Angela

Thank you very much for your answer.

Yes, that’s kind of what I’m doing at the moment, trying to map Leap2A with XSLT. (Even though I’m a rookie in connection with XSLT). However, I’m trying to find out if there has been any work done so far in regard to Leap2A/RDF transformation, so I wouldn’t have to start from scratch.

Anna

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

15 October 2013, 17:49

Hello Anna,

I'm afraid I haven't heard of any such work in the Mahara context.

Cheers

Kristina

6 results