Forums | Mahara Community

Mahara/Moodle integration /
Do we have a Mahara Assignment Plugin for Moodle 2.3 / Mahara 1.6.3 ?

Ruslan Kabalin's profile picture

24 October 2013, 23:51

Hi Mike, really strange, have you figured out what the problem was?

Scott Gage's profile picture

19 September 2013, 16:48

Hi Ruslan,

Does your plugin support submitting collections? If not, is it planned for the future?

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

19 September 2013, 19:20

Hi Scott,

I can confirm that if a collection is correctly created (with sharing set to all pages) then submitting the first page of the collection will allow the marker to nagivate the entire collection. This is as it was with the previous mahara assignment submission too. I tested it just now. FYI We are running mahara v1.7.1 on moodle 2.4 hosted by Remote Learner.

Teresa 

20 September 2013, 11:44

Hi Teresa,

That works nicely, thank you! However there are two issues that are worth looking at in future versions:

1. Simply it's not obvious how that works. It'd be a lot clearer for students if they could just select the collection :)

2. Only the first page is locked for editing. So you could edit all other pages, or even add more pages to the collection after submission.

Scott

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

20 September 2013, 13:22

Hello Scott,

At Catalyst we will be working on making collections work thanks to funding from Birmingham City University. We just need to get the Release Candidate for Mahara 1.8 out of the way to be able to start the development work.

Cheers

Kristina

Account deleted

20 September 2013, 18:48

hi Scott, you are right of course. Looks like a proper fix is on the way soon thanks to BCU :)

23 September 2013, 11:03

That's great news! Thanks all.

Account deleted

26 September 2013, 21:27

Hello,

Sorrry but my english is not very good.

i have moodle 2.4 and mahara 1.7. For the collection, it's ok with a partage (not simple for the student but...)  ( activity "devoir mahara")

Y have a problem, when i moves into the collection, i lose the button to return to moodle activité "devoir mahara"

Have you this problem

Thanks

Bernard

Ruslan Kabalin's profile picture

24 October 2013, 23:53

Hi Scott, no collection support at the moment, might be added in the future.

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

25 October 2013, 19:36

Hi Scott and Ruslan,

We are working on the collection support at Catalyst and will make it available once we have it done.

Cheers

Kristina

30 results