Forums | Mahara Community

Developers /
Mahara API

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

10 November 2012, 1:02

I want to use mahara, how can i do this and interage mahara with my current website

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

11 November 2012, 17:04

Hi Sachin,

Great that you want to integrate Mahara with your web site. Can you please provide some more details of what you want to achieve / what you are looking for?

Cheers

Kristina

P.S. Same question at https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=5032

Account deleted

11 November 2012, 18:15

Hi, Thanks for the reply, Right now, i am running a website, "taxandlawdirectory.com" which is based on Indian legal data base.

The user of this website are lawyers, tax profestional and sutdents.

I am looking for some social networkgin tool, where they all can intract and share there view about latest developement in laws, help each other, they can creat there profile etc.

After reading about mahara, I think this the right tool i am looking for I hope i have cleared my view to you.

I also want to know whether my current data base can be integrate with mahara data base so that user still have access to legal data base.

Account deleted

23 November 2012, 5:50

Hi Kristina,

I have some unique content data base in mysql.

can you please help me to know how i can integrate with my data with mahara. Means how i can give access to my content in mahara window with single login.

I have also read your forum regarding integration  of drupal and mahara. Is it really possible

can you also help me to know whether it is possible or not.

I am  a non IT person so find it bit diffcult to understand.

Thanks in advance to you

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

23 November 2012, 8:34

Hello Sachin,

I'm afraid that I'm not a developer either and thus don't know how to integrate data specifically. You will most likely have to look at the web services plugin and expand it so it can pull in data dynamically from your other web site. If that is too much, maybe your web site allows for the display of its content within an iFrame. If that were the case, you could allow this iFrame through and embed the content then in pages.

Cheers

Kristina

A post by Account deleted was deleted

6 results