Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
cron job not working after upgraded to 1.5.2

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

27 August 2012, 1:53

Hello All,

i just upgraded version 1.5.1 to 1.5.2 but after that my cron job not working anymore, before upgrade there was no problem (cron job running well), I didn't change anything for running cron job from previous version and I thought after upgrade to 1.5.2 there should be no problem too but sadly my cron job said not running in status. Anyone knows how to solve this?. I use mahara windows version.

Regards,

raven

Account deleted

17 September 2012, 20:44

Hi Raven,

Have you checked your apache error log? Perhaps there's an error happening which is stopping cron. Cron will say it's not running if it ends early because of errors or script timeouts.

Thanks,
Melissa.

Account deleted

18 September 2012, 0:40

Hi Melissa,

I managed to fix the problem few weeks ago, thanks for your response anyway.

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

18 September 2012, 6:31

Hello raven,

Do you remember how you fixed your issue? If so, it would be great if you provided your solution as someone else might have a similar problem on a similar setup as yours and could benefit from it.

Cheers

Kristina

Account deleted

20 September 2012, 23:02

HI Kristina,

Actually I just restarting my server instead of restarting mahara service because firstly i only restart mahara service but it didn't work then I restart the server and it worked.

Thanks,

raven

Account deleted

21 September 2012, 7:00

Im having this same problem after going from 1.5.1 to 1.5.3. Tried restarting the server, same issue.

I have 2 mahara installas on the server, one with 1.5.2 the other with 1.5.3 the one that is now 1.5.3 was excuting the cron fine as 1.5.1 but now it doesnt work as well. When i manually excute the cron from Command line i can see the cron for the 1.5.2 site working fine, but the 1.5.3 site just does nothing

Account deleted

22 September 2012, 1:38

Fixed this.

Just worked out a cron wont work if the site is closed... Stupid me!

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

02 October 2012, 23:14

Hi Mathew,

Thanks for posting your solution for getting the cron to work.

Cheers

Kristina

A post by Account deleted was deleted

9 results