Forums | Mahara Community

Comments on feature proposals /
Extended User Search

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

03 April 2009, 3:13

I would like to invite you to fund the following feature together in order to get this point done quickly:

Request:

Advanced search possibilities should be added (all the fields the user enabled to be searchable for specific user groups respectively  for specific institutions named e.g. "Companies", "Head Hunters", ...). This function would be helpful to find users who are living in an certain area or working in an certain company at the moment or worked at another certain company or profession in the past ... and so on ...).

Collaboration Bid:

I can imagine, that this coding will take only a view hours for CATALYST IT Ltd. and with a collective funding affordable for a group of individuals. If you like to discuss this feature please feel free to contact me.

Hard Coded Option:

By the way: If you are a software engineer and you are interested to implement this feature hard coded for my application www.tourismtalents.org singular on your own, please get in contact with me to see if you can make me a special quotation. Please consider that this codes have to be draged along all future releases of the core MAHARA code (follow-up-orders possible!).

1 result