Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Outcomes - help!

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

01 July 2012, 5:38

Thanks Kristina.

Hope I'm not being stupid but I can't find a link to the patch. Where do they live?

dan

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

01 July 2012, 21:50

Hello Dan,

The branch for this plugin is at https://gitorious.org/mahara-contrib/mod-assignment-type-mahara

Cheers

Kristina

Craig Eves's profile picture

10 July 2012, 23:51

Hi Dan

The locking when submitting a page for assessment to a group is available within mahara. The page can be released for editing by the group admin or tutor.

This can be done within mahara and then hopefully would be available in Moodle for submitting as an assignment.

You may be interested in the open badges project  (see below) that is providing funding - to enable badges for outcomes from Moodle to be displayed in Mahara.

Moodle as Issuer, Mahara as Displayer
Richard Wyles, Totara Learning Solutions Ltd.
New Zealand

Moodle is an open source online training and course management system. Mahara provides open source eportfolios. They propose to focus on an open source infrastructure for broad-based usage. This partnership will allow Moodle to extend their current work, enabling badges and permit Mahara to add badges to their Gradebook resulting in a deeply representative electronic portfolio. To achieve this, we will develop the long awaited repository API to demonstrate badge display in Moodle from an external repository source.

Craig

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

11 July 2012, 4:53

Thanks for the info Craig - I'll look into that.

dan

14 results