Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Pull down menu appearance

sean mcclelland's profile picture

22 June 2012, 15:29

Hello,

We are preparing to upgrade to Mahara 1.5, and I like the new pull down menus. However, the menu appears to float in white space, and looks odd. If you don't use the pull down menus, there is a clear horizontal separation line between the menu bar, sub-tabs, that content area.

Is there a way to edit this?

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

23 June 2012, 23:25

Hello Sean,

Could you please provide a screenshot for better illustration and also write in which browser(s) you have been seeing the issue?

Cheers

Kristina

sean mcclelland's profile picture

25 June 2012, 13:37

Hello Kristina, please see a screen shot below. I see this same thing in both Chrome and Firefox. It's just missing the horizontal bar just below the tabs... which is visible when you do not have the pull down menus turned on (because the sub-tabs would normally appear there). I wonder if this is something I can tweak with CSS, or if it's a function of the pull down menus, and would have to be changed in core, in a future update?

http://i46.tinypic.com/xcsrcm.png

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

25 June 2012, 17:23

Sean,

This is something you'd need to add/alter the dropdown.tpl template for your theme and add <div id="sub-nav"></div> before the last if, which will give you an always-empty grey bar there. If you want the menu duplicated there, you'd need to copy that entire div from the navigation.tpl file.

Thanks,
Melissa.

4 results