Forums | Mahara Community

Mahara/Moodle integration /
Moodle 2.2 to Mahara 1.4 export error

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

08 June 2012, 3:59

I have peer networked Moodle (2.2.3) and Mahara (1.4.2) successfully for Single-Sign-On. When I attempt to export content to Mahara portfolio I receive the following errors:

Forum export:
Failed to start communication with remote server: remote server error: code: , message: Invalid importdata: Missing leap xml fileERROR 4:
4: remote server error: code: , message: Invalid importdata: Missing leap xml file

File export:
Failed to start communication with remote server: remote server error: code: , message: Files receieved did not exactly match what was in the manifestERROR 4:
4: remote server error: code: , message: Files receieved did not exactly match what was in the manifest

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

09 June 2012, 18:55

Hello Zepe,

Did you make sure to tick all the boxes necessary for the portfolio export?

What kind of content were you trying to export? Did you try the HTML option instead?

Cheers

Kristina

Account deleted

11 June 2012, 2:01

Hi,

I did the integration according to Inakii Arenaza's Mahoodle document (section exporting content from Moodle to Mahara).

I tried also the HTML option and I received the following message:

Failed to start communication with remote server: remote server error: code: , message: Files receieved did not exactly match what was in the manifestERROR 4:
4: remote server error: code: , message: Files receieved did not exactly match what was in the manifest

Cheers, Zepe

Account deleted

19 February 2014, 14:44

I had the same error... Have u solved this issue? I hope you could share the solution for this. Thanks.

Janice

4 results