Forums | Mahara Community

Open Discussion /
For what do you want to use mahara.org on your device?

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

19 March 2012, 15:59

Hello,

We are looking at re-doing the mahara.org site to give it a fresh face. In this process, we are also thinking about making it more accessible for users with any device, i.e. computers, tablets and smartphones.

Therefore, we'd like to hear from you what actions are the most important when using your devices for accessing mahara.org.

Examples:

When I use my tablet and access mahara.org, I want to browse the forums, the bug tracker and the manual. I also want to answer forum questions. I am not going to download the software as I would need a computer to install it on my server.

When I use my smartphone I want to quickly see who Mahara Partners are and how I can contact them. I also want to access the demo site in order to trial MaharaDroid, the mobile app for uploading artefacts to demo this to my colleagues.

When I use my computer, I want to download Mahara for installation on our institution's network / to trial it on my local computer and be able to access all support channels comfortably

Thank you

Kristina

P.S. We are not yet looking at more mobile-friendly Mahara page themes in the Mahara core team in New Zealand. That's going to be another step.

1 result