Place of birth
Citizenship
Visa Status

Best regards.

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

27 December 2011, 16:24

Hi Alexandre,

This block is only used for users pages, not for the site pages or for group pages.

Additionally, these fields need to be filled out (under content->resume) for the user creating the page before they will show up in the block itself.

If neither of these things are the issue, could you describe what you are doing to add this block?

Thanks,
Melissa

Account deleted

29 December 2011, 3:46

Hi,

What i meant is that there is no fields (dob, state of birth...) when i go under Content->Resume. I can only provide my firstnamne, name, sudent id...and even over the others categories i could'nt find these fields...

Account deleted

29 December 2011, 15:45

Hi Alexandre,

I've never come across that before.  Do any messages appear in the webserver's error log when you access that page?

R.

Account deleted

29 December 2011, 16:24

Hi,

I've no error, my page loads normally. Where these field should appear? Résumé>About me?

I installed the script many times and i've never figured out that it was missing these fields. But now i know it miss something i can look out cause i want a perfectly running script for my project.

Thanks for the interest.

Account deleted

29 December 2011, 16:35

Wowo, i just found it! I think it's not so well placed! I'm going to move it!

Thanks!

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

03 January 2012, 22:28

Hello Alexandre,

With "not so well placed", to you mean where you isntalled it on your server? Great to read that you have all the fields now.

Cheers

Kristina

7 results