Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Unable to Add Images

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

07 August 2011, 22:01

I had a number of difficulties with my upgrade to Mahara 1.4. I have an istallation now where everything looks good except I am not able to add any file related blocks to my page. I can upload images, however, when trying to add an image to a page I can not select the image.This is the same if I try to add a file to the page.

I also tried this with a folder of images, and an image gallery. When I click on the image link in either of these I end up with  "Access Denied You do not have access to view this page Artefact 366 not in page 46"

In a Journal, however, I am able to attach any of the images or files I tried above to a journal post.        

Any suggestions?

Gary

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

12 August 2011, 20:19

Hello Gary,

The first issue you report of not being able to select a file could be https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/819102

For the Access Denied issue I don't have a suggested answer. Did you check that your cron is set up correctly? Sometimes this is a problem because Mahara can't determine where your files are when cron is not running.

Cheers

Kristina

Account deleted

13 August 2011, 21:48

Hi Kirstina,

Thanks for your reply. Using Firefox solved the problem I was having. Everything is working fine now.

Thanks,

Gary

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

13 August 2011, 23:54

Hello Gary,

Great that things worked out. Do you still have the Access Denied issue? That should not have anything to do with which browser you use.

Cheers

Kristina

Account deleted

17 August 2011, 8:05

Not sure why but the Access Denied error went away. I did nothing but when I came back to my trial installation everything worked.

Thanks

Gary

5 results